The Taylor Township (IN) Fire Department had Alexis Fire Equipment build this pumper-tanker on a Spartan Metro Star cab and chassis. It is powered by a Cummins L9 400-hp engine and features a Hale Qmax 1,500-gpm pump and 2,200-gallon Tank.
- Spartan Metro Star MFD 10” Raised Roof Tandem-Axle Chassis
- Cummins L9, 400-HP Diesel Engine
- Allison 3000 EVS Automatic Transmission
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Body and Subframe
- Video Walk-Around: St. Louis (MO) Fire Department Alexis Chemical Unit
- Reynolds (IL) Fire Protection District Goes to Alexis Fire Equipment for Pump-and-Roll Pumper
- Alexis Archive
- ROM Roll Up Compartment Doors
- Custom EMS Compartment with ROM Roll Up Door, Chassis Cab
- Severe Duty Front Bumper with One (1) 1½” Preconnect
- 2200 Gallon Poly Tank
- One (1) Newton 10” Square Electric Swivel Dump with 18” Extension, Rear
- Hale Qmax, 1,500-gpm Pump
More information is available at: https://www.alexisfire.com/listings/sidecontrol-pumper-tanker-2383/.