The Village of Quincy (MI) Fire Department has taken delivery of a new pumper designated Rescue Engine 33.
- Video: Charlottesville (VA) Enforcer Pumper
- Framingham (MA) Adds New Pumper to Replace 13-Year-Old Fire Apparatus
- Pierce Archive
The new rescue-pumper is built on a Pierce Enforcer cab and chassis and features a 2,000-gpm pump.
- CHASSIS: Enforcer™
- BODY: Pumper
- ACTUAL OVERALL HEIGHT: 11’0″
- ENGINE: Cummins L9
- HORSEPOWER: 450 hp
- FRONT SUSPENSION: TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
- REAR SUSPENSION: Spring
- PUMP: Waterous Midship, 2,000 gpm
- TANK: 750 gallons
For more information, visit https://www.piercemfg.com/customers/new-deliveries/quincy-fire-department-pumper-33712.