OCALA, FL—E-ONE has announced the delivery of multiple new TITAN® 6×6 aircraft rescue and firefighting (ARFF) vehicles to the Civil Aviation Authority of Taiwan R.O.C. The trucks will be deployed at multiple airports around the island country.
Top features of the new 6×6 TITAN ARFF vehicles include:
- E-ONE unique cab design manufactured from welded aluminum extrusion with 3/16-inch (4.76 mm) plate, exceeding ECE R-29 safety standards.
- Scania 566-Kw (770-hp) engine delivering 2483 Nm of Gross Torque at 2,100 rpm.
- Hale 11,355-lpm (3,000-gpm) single-stage ventrifugal pump.
- 12,000-liter (3,170-gallon) water/1,680-liter (445-gallon) Class B foam tank.
- Structural firefighting system driver side pump panel.
- Eight large side compartments w/9.0 cubic meters (320 cubic feet) of usable storage.
- Akron StreamMaster II dual-flow 6,000-lpm (1,500-gpm)/3,000-lpm (750-gpm) roof turret.
- Akron StreamMaster II single-flow 1,135-lpm (300-gpm) bumper turret.
“E-ONE is excited to deliver the new TITAN 6×6 ARFF vehicles to the Civil Aviation Authority. These units are part of an ongoing effort by the Civil Aviation Authority to upgrade and replace the aging fleet of 27 TITAN vehicles delivered over 20 years ago,” said Matt Reda, ARFF product manager for E-ONE. “With our track record in Taiwan, we are honored that the Civil Aviation Authority has continued to trust E-ONE and the outstanding after sales service support provided by our local representative for the critical mission of protecting lives and property.”
For more information, visit www.e-one-arff.com.