The Fox Lake Fire Protection District, located in Ingleside, Illinois, recently took delivery of this side-mount Equalizer pumper by Alexis Fire Equipment. The rig is built on a Spartan Metro Star cab and chassis and features a 10-inch raised roof.
Features of the rig include:
- Cummins ISL9, 380-hp Diesel Engine
- Allison 3000 EVS Automatic Transmission
- Six-person cab seating with five SCBA seats
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel body and subframe
- ROM roll-up compartment doors
- 22” front bumper extension with hose well
- 1,000-gallon tank
- Hale DSD150, 1,500-gpm pump
For more information, visit https://www.alexisfire.com/listings/side-control-equalizer-pumper-2367/.