- Year Built: 2017
- Location by City/State: Blue Lake, CA
- Fire Chief: Chief Ray Stonebarger
- Apparatus Manufacturer: HME, INC
- Apparatus Type: Rescue-Pumper
- Chassis Manufacturer/Cab/Model: HME Ahrens-Fox/SFOSMFD wide/1871-SFO
- Engine Manufacturer/Model/Horsepower: Cummins ISL9 370-hp
- Transmission Manufacturer/Model: Allison 3000EVS Automatic Transmission w/Electronic Controls
- Pump Manufacturer/Model/Capacity: Hale Products Q-Flow, 1,250-gpm
- Water Tank Manufacturer/Model/Capacity: United Plastics, T-Shaped, 850 Gallons
- Foam System Manufacturer/Model/Cell Size/Foam Class: Hale FoamLogix 2.1A, 20 Gallons, Class A
The Blue Lake (CA) Fire District has taken delivery of a custom HME rescue-pumper. This truck was built on an HME 1871-SFOMFD wide featuring an upgraded Sheppard steering system for superior control. This truck has also been upgraded with larger hosewell storage capacity, a second set of valve controls on the right side of the pump panel, as well as a reinforced front bumper extension for towing of a disabled vehicle.
The storage compartments, ladder systems, and LED body lights have all been custom ordered to meet the needs of the Blue Lake Fire District.
Salesman: Casey Scott
Dealer: Derotic LLC
Dealer Location: El Dorado Hills, CA