Xtinguisher rocker recliners, from Fire Station Outfitters, are easy to assemble. They ship in a heavy carton and are packed in two pieces, the back and seat in one box. The back simply slides into the two metal channel pieces on the back of the seat and automatically locks into place. This installation process takes about five minutes from unpacking the recliner to sliding the back into place. Since the recliners are big, they are easier to move in two pieces. Once you have them at the desired location, slide the back into the seat channels, stretch the fabric over the Velcro tabs and the installation is complete.
- 325 pound capacity
- Leggett and plat mechanism
- Hardwood reinforced frame
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Hardwood seat box
- Heavy duty 7/8-gauge sinuous seat springs
- High density solid foam seat core
- Heavily padded arms and side panels
- Solid one-piece arm frame construction
- Perma Life Delrin rivet joints
- Heavy-duty nylon thread in all operations
- Five-year warranty on frame, springs, and mechanism
For more information, visit www.firestationoutfitters.com.