Scott Safety has taken the advice, recommendations, and demands of firefighters and used them to redesign its self-rescue belt to enhance its performance and safety on the fireground. The new EZ-Scape™ Pro is lighter, quicker to deploy, and is offered as a one-size-fits-most solution seamlessly integrated with the Scott Air-Pak X3 SCBA. No more sizing the belt to the firefighter sitting in a certain seat on the apparatus. It fits and adjusts very similarly to the current waist strap of the Air-Pak X3 SCBA in a stronger, more versatile configuration than the existing OEM waist strap.
- One of the lightest, fully integrated escape systems on the market
- One-size-fits-most application (adjustable from 28 to 56 inches)
- Compliant with NFPA 1981, 2013 edition, when worn with a Scott Air-Pak SCBA, as well as NFPA 1983, 2012 edition
- Rated for minimum 4000 pound static load
- Available with a Crosby hook or the new Lightning GT hook
- Available as a belt-only configuration allowing firefighters to use their SCBA as a rated attachment point for their own personal escape bail-out system, or as an attachment point for a ladder belt.
- Belt-only configuration is just as light, yet stronger and more versatile, than existing Air-Pak X3 SCBA waist strap
For more information, visit www.scottsafety.com.