Designed by LEADER in collaboration with international experts in victim USAR research techniques, LEADER Sentry provides additional security of intervention areas on which are engaged rescuers, rescue teams, firefighters, doctors, workers and other persons or victims.
With a simple program setting, the inoffensive laser ray of the LEADER Sentry detects the slightest movement of a structure or mass that may endanger persons: unstable building, vehicle accident, landslide, rockfall or snow slab.
Two LEADER Sentry laser sensors can be linked simultaneously to monitor two different structures or two axis of movement of the same structure. If the movement of the structure under surveillance exceeds the warning threshold chosen, a powerful siren and a flashing light are activated to warn of an impending collapse allowing rescuers to take security or evacuation measures.
LEADER Sentry monitors stability:
- Of buildings during firefighting operations or after a fire.
- During USAR operations after a collapse or natural disaster.
- During work/inspections within dangerous underground structures.
- During emergency shoring and securing trenches and structures.
- Of wreckage during rescue on damaged vehicles and road traffic accidents
- Simple and intuitive.
- One or two laser heads can be plugged on the same control box to be used simultaneously.
- A laser beam with a range of 30 meters (100 feet).
- A 98-dB alarm and a red flashing beacon for warning.
- Quick and easy programming.
- Sharp adjustment in increments of 5 to 100 mm (0.2” to 4”) to determine the acceptable maximum threshold of movement depending on the structure and context.
- Clear control screen showing movement in real time with the choice of measurement (meters or inches).
- Possibility of multiple sources power for operation in all situations.
- Automatic switchover to AA battery backup if the main power source fails.
- A telescopic sight that enables users to precisely pinpoint the laser on the targeted area.
For more information, visit www.LeaderNorthAmerica.com.