Elkhart, IN—Elkhart Brass has extended its $1,000 credit offer with the purchase of the new Cobra EXM monitor. Customers who purchase and register a Cobra EXM monitor by October 6, 2014 are eligible to receive $1,000 credit toward future Elkhart Brass orders. The credit can be used toward any Elkhart Brass product—nozzles, monitors, valves, accessories, and more.
“Driven by customer feedback, Elkhart Brass is extending the credit promotion to ensure all customers have time to take advantage of the opportunity,” says Eric Combs, Elkhart Brass marketing director. “We consider our customers as our partners and their feedback is invaluable to us. We want to work as closely with them as possible to ensure we not only meet their needs, but exceed them.”
Available with 1,250- and 1,500-gpm capability, the COBRA EXM was designed for ultimate performance, efficiency and durability to exceed in any application:
- Geometrically optimized for deck gun and aerial applications
- Absolute position control ensures the monitor will never ‘drift’, or lose position when turned off
- Compact package that works in the tightest spaces
- Rugged components such as thrust rods and bearings that deliver 10x greater durability
- Fully programmable travel speeds, stow and oscillation via CANBUS J1939 technology
- Easy-to-use, two-way fiber-optic controls that allow wired or wireless operation
- Simple plug-and-play electronic components
- Standard and severe duty application options available
For more information, visit www.cobraexm.com.
The COBRA™ EXM monitor is specially designed to be compact providing a greatly reduced swing radius. Unique waterway swivel joints utilize stainless steel thrust rods, and needle roller thrust bearings, for unprecedented durability in a range of applications. The COBRA™ EXM utilizes a cast vaned waterway to minimize large-scale turbulence. The monitor may be powered with 12 or 24 volts.
Several base options are available for use with the COBRA™ EXM including a 3” flange, DN80-PN16 flange, 4” flange, 3” female NPT, and 3” female BSPT. The discharge may be ordered with either a 2.5” NHT or BSPP thread. The COBRA™ EXM comes standard with permanent magnet DC gear motors but may be upgraded to high power motors. Both motor options are sealed to NEMA 4.
Visit Manufacturer Product Page