CYNTHIANA, KY – Bullard, a leading manufacturer of safety equipment for the fire service, has redesigned its leather fronts with a bold, new versatile look displaying impeccable workmanship and enhanced quality to fit contemporary and traditional style fire helmets.
Special leather front features and offerings include:
- Sewn or recessed letters and numbers
- Hot stamped letters, numbers and logos in nine colors (black, white, blue, red, gold, green, orange, silver and yellow)
- Decals and Gold or Silver Badges
- Seven colors available in Matte-Finish Genuine Leather (black, white, blue, green, orange, red, and yellow)
- Glossy Patent Leather available in black, red and white
- Industry-leading four-day delivery
Founded in 1898, Bullard is a leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment and systems worldwide. Product lines include thermal imagers, firefighter and rescue helmets, respiratory protection devices, and hard hats. Bullard is headquartered in Cynthiana, Kentucky.
For more information on Bullard’s Leather Fronts or full line of fire and rescue helmets, call Bullard Customer Service at 877-BULLARD or visit www.bullard.com.