Online registration is available for the International Class A Foam and CAFS Academy next month in Glendale, Ariz., sponsored by Elkhart Brass, Waterous Worldwide and Phos-Chek/ICL-PPLP.
Chief Ronny Coleman, a 39-year public fire service career veteran, will be the 2011 keynote speaker.
The three-day academy, which begins on Feb. 3, will include five class tracks, one more track than was offered last year. They are:
- Basic – for those students new to foam.
- Advanced – for students already using foam with an understanding of the basic principles.
- Administrators/Chiefs – for officers and administrators who need to know how to effectively implement and use foam in their departments.
- Mechanics – for technicians who service and repair systems.
- Advanced Mechanics (new this year) – for experienced CAFS technicians.
Additional classes in the Advanced and Mechanics tracks have been added this year in order to accommodate more students.
As leading CAFS equipment and education providers, Waterous, Elkhart Brass and Phos-Chek said they are proud to bring the second annual Class A Foam and CAFS Academy to Glendale. “We have added to and enhanced the course offering, providing students with an unparalleled educational and hands-on experience,” they said.