The MultiRAE Wireless Portable Multi-Threat Monitors are the only instruments to detect and monitor more than 300 volatile organic compounds (VOCs), gamma radiation, 55 combustible gases and vapors, and 25 specific toxic gases – up to six threats at a time – all in a single, highly versatile monitor.
When deployed on RAE Systems’ Dedicated Wireless Network, MultiRAE instruments use a five-way notification system for gas, radiation and man-down alarms to provide immediate and unmistakable on-scene alerts while warning safety officers at a remote command center.
For these safety professionals, MultiRAE wireless monitors make it easier to keep work environments or incident scenes safe by providing real-time, actionable data that helps protect health and save lives.
Different models of the MultiRAE provide a unique combination of capabilities, including the ability to detect and meter gamma radiation in a multi-threat configuration. The MultiRAE monitors also elevate worker and responder safety with real-time monitoring capabilities, parts-per-billion VOC detection for finding gas sources faster, and an integrated man-down alarm for additional team safety.
Each new MultiRAE instrument supports up to 33 sensor options so it can be configured to exactly match the needs of a broad range of applications in oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, aviation, environmental, telecom and other industries, and in fire service, HazMat response, the military and homeland security. MultiRAE intelligent sensors store calibration information and are automatically recognized by the instrument on installation. This makes it easy to swap out pre-calibrated sensors in the field.
• Largest graphical display in its class with automatic “flip” feature
• Easy-to-use icon-driven user interface
• Ergonomically contoured shape convenient to hold and operate
• Large buttons usable in three layers of gloves
• Easy maintenance with user-replaceable sensors, pump and plug-and-play battery
• Fully automated bump test and calibration for up to 10 units with RAE Systems’ AutoRAE 2 Test and Calibration System
• Certified as intrinsically safe for Class I, Division 1 (CSA) and Zone 1 (ATEX, IECEx) hazardous atmospheres
• IP-65/IP-67 rating; MIL-STD-810F-compliant for military performance
• Stainless-steel faceplate and a protective rubber boot keep monitor dust-tight and waterproof
Non-wireless versions of the MultiRAE family of instruments, complete with all sensor options, are expected to be available July 18 and can be ordered now. Wireless-enabled versions of the MultiRAE monitors are expected to be available in the fourth calendar quarter of 2011. The complete MultiRAE line of monitors can be purchased through authorized RAE Systems’ distributors. To locate a nearby distributor, click HERE.
Request additional product information at email@example.com